Airedale International has unveiled a refresh of its brand as it prepares for its 40th anniversary in 2014
The new logo and strapline has been designed around six key themes central to Airedale and its products:
• Air movement - optimised to increase operational efficiency
• Heat transfer - efficient management of this process is at the core of Airedale’s business
• Efficiency - from design through manufacturer to operation, reducing customer life cycle costs
• Integrated cooling solutions – increasing the added value delivered to customers
• A British manufacturer - and all it stands for in innovation, quality and service
• Encompassing Airedale’s vision - ‘To provide integrated thermal management solutions differentiated through innovation and service’.
Airedale managing director Clive Parkman says: “Our new brand is about standing out and progression. It is not just about doing things differently, but seeing how we can do them even better.
The refresh supports our company ethos of continuous improvement and providing even better levels of customer service. Our customers will benefit from the refresh as we continue to build a more cohesive portfolio of products and services.”
The new brand will be launched on Airedale’s stand C45 at Data Centre World (DCW), ExCel London, 27 – 28th February, 2013.