Newly uploaded features from the October issue of RAC magazine are now free online - simply register for free to view the latest must-see industry articles.
Among the latest features now online are:
- CIBSE conference targets collaboration as the way to tackle carbon emissions
- Daimler and Honeywell lock horns over HFO 1234fy
- EPEE’s Andrea Voigt argues against an HFC ban in the forthcoming F-Gas review
- Graeme Fox of contractor’s association AREA says the leaked F-Gas document is good news for its members
- The European Heat Pump Association conference demonstrated that the technology is gaining mainstream recognition
- The EIA’s Alasdair Cameron explains why an HFC ban, and not a phase-down, is the way to go