Full coverage of RAC’s ground-breaking F-Gas Question Time industry event, sponsored by Daikin, can be found in the July issue of RAC magazine - out this week - you can’t afford to miss if you want to stay ahead!
The recently revised F-Gas legislation is set to rewrite the RAC industry and how it does business. RAC’s F-Gas Question Time, held last month, only days after the confirmed changes, brought togther key industry players to debate and discuss the impact the legilsation will have.
Topics debated included refrigerant choice, ban dates, servicing, supply and revised GWPs.
Among the panel expert panel where:
- Ray Gluckman, environmental consultant
- Mike Nankivell, ACRIB F-Gas implementation group
- Bob Arthur, retail consultant
- John Ormerod, managing director, A-Gas UK
- Paul Alway, manager of refrigeration, Marks and Spencer
- Graeme Fox, past president AREA
Read all about it in the July issue of RAC magazine - SUBSCRIBE HERE