Due to popular demand, RAC is extending the Cooling Industry Awards entry deadline to Thursday 15 May, giving you extra time to submit your entries and get your company noticed!
These awards champion leading innovations and environmental successes in the refrigeration and air conditioning industry. Enter today and have your achievements evaluated by one of the most rigorous judging processes in the market.
Our strict judging guidelines include:
• Not allowing our judges to score or vote on their own companies or their competitors
• A two-stage judging process; online scoring and then a round table
• Chairing both judging phases impartially
• Sense checking all judges scores to ensure fairness
• Validating all entries for accuracy
So if you are looking for impartial, fair and robust awards judging in the refrigeration and air conditioning industry, RAC Cooling Industry Awards are for you.
Now in its Tenth Anniversary Year, the industry’s biggest and most-respected Awards event, the RAC Cooling Industry Awards, champions the leading innovations and environmental successes in the refrigeration and air conditioning industry.
Have you developed new technology? Are you cutting energy consumption or improving your overall carbon output? Are you coming up with ground-breaking ideas? If so, you could be in with a chance of winning a coveted Cooling Industry Award. Enter online now.
- Highlight the advances you have made throughout the past 12 months
- Showcase your pioneering ideas to potential customers
- Celebrate your achievements with your customers and colleagues
Final entry deadline – Thursday 15 May
Entry is free, quick and easy. Select from this year’s categories, register online and complete your entry. So what are you waiting for? Enter now.