With next year’s F-Gas legislation set to change industry work practices dramatically, and still plenty of loose ends to tie up, RAC brings a panel of experts to thrash out the issues at this most timely of free events
Key note speaker and Enviros technical director Ray Gluckman, who has worked closely with policy makers around the F-Gas regulation, has previously warned that the timing of the phase-down could lull companies into a false sense of security.
Mike Nankivell of ACRIB’s F-gas Implementation Group will provide insight into what new requirements the UK will face.
The event, sponsored by Daikin UK, will include policy experts, refrigerant specialists, equipment manufacturers and end-users, all giving their particular perspective on what the regulations will mean for the industry in both the short term and in the longer term.
- Mike Nankivell of ACRIB’s F-Gas Implementation Group
- Barry Lyons, F-Gas consultant
- Ray Gluckman of Enviros
- Paul Alway of Marks and Spencer
- Graeme Wright of Daikin
- Bob Arthur, retail consultant
Issues to be discussed will include hot topics such as:
- What are the key implications of the new F-Gas bans?
- What are the new lower-GWP alternatives on offer and what are their characteristics?
- What does the industry need to do practically to work with mildly flammable alternatives?
- What are the implications for registration and for enforcement?
- Do we need new training regimes to accommodate the new regs?
The event will be held Wednesday 21st May from 9am-2pm at the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, London SW1P 3AD and is free to attend.
To attend please register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and for any other information, including sponsorshiop opportunities, please contact Andrew Shields on 020 3033 2909