The August issue of RAC magazine features eight pages of exclusive must-read subscriber only content, can you afford to miss it?
As if the regular edition of RAC magazine wasn’t enough, with all its unique news, features and interviews, we’ve now gone a step further for all subscribers.
In the August edition there’s an extra eight pages of exclusive interviews, analysis and applications, including:
- Tim Pollard, Wolseley UK’s Head of Sustainability, predicts the future potential for cooling - "If climate change delivers us the temperature patterns in the future that are forecast, we are looking at a climate comparable to Southern France - so I fancy that there will be a big shift in attitudes."
- The Co-operative Group’s Alex Pitman discusses the Group’s unique carbon cutting strategy. - "It's easier with a joined up team. You get joined-up thinking, instead of everyone fighting their own corner to get positive results on their own terms."
- New Zealand’s first transcritical carbon dioxide refrigeration system. - "New Zealand has seen a dramatic increase in the use of CO2 and low GWP refrigerants in preperation for the anticipated government regulations on carbon tax."
- Natural refrigeration in the US: analysis and case study from the Atmosphere conference group - "The US and Canada indicate that the North American market is primed to embrace natural refrigerants in specific applications."
- Interview: Mike Creamer on the the major opportunities for the industry in energy reduction. - "If you could do a real service call and diagnose in 15 minutes what is really going on, that is what you want from a contractor. But we have a long way to go."
So if you want to stay ahead of the game, sign up to the most authoritative cooling industry magazine now - and receive a 15 per cent on current subscription prices!