With the implications of the industry-changing legislation still being worked out, make sure you sign up to RAC’s F-Gas Question Time, sponsored by Daikin, for the latest information and opinion.
Join a panel of industry experts as they get to grips with the implications of the new F-Gas Regulations.
Now that the new regulations have been passed by the European Parliament, the industry needs to prepare for working with lower-GWP refrigerants and ultimately largely avoiding HFCs altogether.
The panel will include policy experts, refrigerant specialists, equipment manufacturers and end-users, all giving their particular perspective on what the regulations will mean for the industry in both the short term and in the longer term.
- Mike Nankivell of ACRIB’s F-Gas Implementation Group
- Barry Lyons, F-Gas consultant
- Ray Gluckman of Enviros
- Paul Alway of Marks and Spencer
- Graeme Wright of Daikin
- Bob Arthur, retail consultant
Issues to be discussed will include hot topics such as:
- What are the key implications of the new F-Gas bans?
- What are the new lower-GWP alternatives on offer and what are their characteristics?
- What does the industry need to do practically to work with mildly flammable alternatives?
- What are the implications for registration and for enforcement?
- Do we need new training regimes to accommodate the new regs?
The event will be held Wednesday 21st May from 9am-2pm at the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, London SW1P 3AD and is free to attend.
To attend please register by emailing email@example.com and for any other information, including sponsorshiop opportunities, please contact Andrew Shields on 020 3033 2909 or