The first RAC F-Gas Webinar, in association with Honeywell, is now online and ready to listen to, complete with PDF of slideshow and associated images - simply register!
The Webinar, chaired by RAC Editor Andrew Gaved, explores:
- What will be the impact of the F-Gas Directive on Commercial Refrigeration – today and tomorrow? An easy to understand review of how our industry will be affected by the recent decision to implement a phase-down on HFC’s and a look at the most relevant changes.
- What are the best options for retro-fitting from R404A? A look into the options available to our industry to maintain and even improve the performance and working life of existing refrigeration equipment for years to come.
- Retro-fitting R404A to a Low GWP solution and what to look out for. A review of the main points you should consider when retro-fitting a R404A refrigeration system with a Low GWP HFC blend containing glide – based on experience.
- Jean De Bernardi, technical manager, Honeywell Fluorine Products
- Robert Kebby, marketing manager, Honeywell Fluorine Products