The finalists for the RAC National Student of the Year Award 2015 have been released, with the winner to be announced at the Cooling Industry Awards - 23rd September
The finalists for the RAC National Student of the Year have been announced, with all ten set to attend a stellar night at the forthcoming Cooling Industry Awards on 23 September, where the winner will be announced.
Sponsored by leading wholesaler FSW, and organised in collaboration with the IOR, the Student of the Year Award’s recognises the achievements of the best up-and-coming engineers and celebrates their contribution to the industry. We can say with confidence that these are the top ten engineers in the country.
Last year’s winner, Lyell Perks of Star Refrigeration, said: “Winning this award was a great honour and great form of recognition for all the hard work that has been put in over the past few years.”
All of the student of the year finalists are invited to the annual Cooling Awards ceremony taking place at the London Hilton, Park Lane on 23th September, where they will be able to rub shoulders with over 600 of the industry’s finest and find out who has won the coveted award.
The Finalists are:
- Jolyon Axelrod, FJB Systems, trained by London South Bank University
- Adam Brown, Acme Facilities Group, trained by Practical Refrigeration Training Centre
- Dean Brown, EJM Engineered Systems, trained by Grimsby Institute
- Peter Coupe, DD Cooling, trained by Practical Refrigeration Training Centre
- Daniel Duckett, Acme Facilities Group, trained by Practical Refrigeration Training Centre
- Christopher Lake, JD Cooling Systems, trained by Grimsby Institute
- Andrew Musselwhite, MM refrigeration, trained by ChillAir Training Academy
- George Shepherd, J&E Hall International, trained by Grimsby Institute
- James Tyas, Airco, trained by Chillair Training Academy/Chamber Training
- George Watkins, Daikin Airconditioning UK, trained by Grimsby Institute
There’s still time to book your table for the 2015 Cooling Industry Awards - CLICK HERE