Building Energy Focus - new digital supplement looks at the wider energy landscape, bringing readers a snapshot of best practice, policy, trends and technology.
Building Energy Focus magazine gives a broad overview of the themes and issues, both on the supply-side as well as demand-side, that affect readers across building services and energy, focusing on policy and practical issues.
The launch issue’s highlights include:
- How will the Energy Union strategy from the European Commission translate into action?
- Climate Change Secretary Ed Davey outlines his views on UK energy policy.
- How the National Trust is leading the UK on marine source heat pumps
- Low Carbon Networks- Low carbon refurbishment is an essential element in building a sustainable city
- Legislation will be the key driver in the pursuit of energy efficient buildings
- Retailers view for energy supremacy - Marks and Spencer breaks record on rooftop solar, while Sainsbury’s sets the pace on ground source heat pumps
To view the launch issue of Building Energy Focus magazine CLICK HERE