RAC’s Retail Question Time, to be held on 26th November at RICS in London, is continuing to gather pace, with an unparalleled line-up of key personnel from major supermarkets set to join the panel.
Our industry-renowned series of discussion events continues in the autumn. These interactive events, featuring expert panels discussing the hot topics with the supply chain, are absolutely free to attend, simply register at the email address below.
The supermarkets discuss the issues that their customers need to know, with a panel of end users and specialists.
Topics already slated for discussion include:
- Retail and F-Gas: What are the areas that industry needs to get to grips with? What changes in practice are going to be required by the focus on low-GWP?
- Convenience Stores: All the majors have plans for expansion of small footprint stores. What should the supply chain be doing to satisfy demand and reduce energy for their customers?
- Whole building Integration: The Cooling Awards has demonstrated that everyone is looking for new ways to integrate refrigeration, heat recovery, heating and controls. What does it mean for the cooling industy – and can it take a lead over the M&E sector too?
- Carbon reduction: Retailers looking to reduce their carbon emissions are increasingly reaching beyond the plant room and the display cases for solutions – from transport to waste to recycling. How does the ‘holistic’ approach impact on contractors and suppliers?
- Skills and training: Does the cooling supply chain have the skills and competence necessary
To register interest/attendance please email: Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship opportunities for these high profile events, please email: Andrew.Shields@emap.com