While some industry magazines may seem a little flat inside, the fully charged December issue of RAC magazine - out next week - is packed with exclusive content, together with a unique ‘subscriber only’ section.
The December issue of RAC magazine comes with over 14 pages of exclusive content, together with a unique 8 page subscriber section that includes RAC’s ground-breaking Air-conditioning Roundtable event, and the findings from the ICE-E cold storage program.
Also in the December issue:
- Industry calls F-Gas review ‘comlicated and unnecessary
- Car makers on collision course over refrigerant choice
- The BRA’s Guide to Flammible Refrigerants explained
- Atmoshere coference highlights rapid change in refrigerant choice
- BSRIA briefing pushes ‘intelligent’ building energy management
- Adande gives insight into open display case that rivals doored version in energy stakes, and much, much more…
RAC December is out next week, make sure you stay ahead of the game!