The 2014 National Student of the Year Awards finalists have been announced, with all ten set to attend a stellar night at the forthcoming Cooling Industry Awards - 24th September - where the winner will be announced.
Sponsored by leading contractors City FM and CBES, and held in association with the IOR, the Student of the Year Award’s recognises the achievements of the best up and coming engineers and celebrates their contribution to the industry.
All of the student of the year finalists are invited to the annual Cooling Awards ceremony taking place at the London Hilton, Park Lane on 24th September, where they will be able to rub shoulders with over 700 of the industries finest and find out who has won the coveted award.
The finalists are:
- Jamie Acs - Airedale International Air Conditioning - Grimsby Institute of Further & Higher Education
- David Ball - Air Creation - ChillAir (UK) Training Academy
- Christina Francis - London South Bank University - London South Bank University Centre for Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Research
- Steven Garfoot - JD Cooling Systems - Grimsby Institute of Further and Higher Education
- Luke Gonzales - C&G Mechanical - Bridgend College / University of South Wales
- James Horsepool - Forest UK - Chill Air (UK) Training Academy
- Michael Pateman - GEA Refrigeration UK - GEA Refrigeration UK
- Lyell Perks - Star Refrigeration - BEST/Grimsby College
- John Root, Forest UK, Practical Refrigeration Training Centre
- David Strong - Airedale International Air Conditioning - Grimsby Institute of Further & Higher Education
There’s still time to book your table for the 2014 Cooling Industry Awards CLICK HERE!