An expert panel of judges has decided on a ten-person shortlist to contest this year’s prize, which will be unveiled at the RAC Cooling Industyr Awards on September 25
The shortlist for the 2019 RAC and Institute of Refrigeration (IOR) National Student of the Year award has now been unveiled with ten people competing for the overall prize.
The long running award, this year sponsored by City Building Engineering Services, seeks to acknowledge the best work of trainees from across the country over the last twelve months.
Our expert judging panel that determined this year’s shortlist included Jacinta Caden, European business development associate at Critical Project Services and John Hobley, regional manager for the south, South Wales and South West region for FSW.
The panel was rounded out with John Skelton, senior engineering manager at Sainsbury’s.
All of the finalists chosen will be honoured at a special ceremony taking place just before the RAC Cooling Industry Awards at the London Hilton Park Lane on 25 September. The overall winner will be unveiled during the awards ceremony in front of over 600 attendees from across the Cooling supply chain.
The shortlist is as follows:
- Ross Brogan, City Refrigeration
- Sam Cameron, Wave Limited
- Sam Gills, Star Refrigeration
- Matthew Huckle, EPTA Cold Service
- James Lopes, Scotford & Teasdale
- Ethan Lupton, Cold Control Services Ltd
- Yousaf Mohammed, Clade Engineering Systems
- Jack Sherman, GEA Refrigeration
- Adam Walker, J & E Hall international
- Ryan Walton, AC Solutions Group Ltd