RAC’s forthcoming F-Gas Question Time event, in association with Daikin UK, is set to cover a whole range of issues on the revised regulation, including refrigerant selection – don’t miss out, sign up now!
To be held at the RICS, Parliament Square, London 21st May, 9am -1pm, our annual New Refrigerants Question time has been revised in the light of the recent F-Gas regulation, which has now finalised and is set to become law in 2015.
This free-to-attend event will bring the supply chain together with an expert panel from across the industry, for a discussion on the major topics around F-Gas.
The focus will be on discussing the practicalities of the new regulations and the considerations when working with new refrigerants, the standards and the training that may be necessary.
Panellists include: Policy specialist Ray Gluckman, Enviros ; Mike Nankivell, ACRIB; Paul Alway, M&S; Barry Lyons, F-Gas Consultant; Graham Wright, Daikin,
Among the issues to be considered are:
• The most important changes to the F-Gas regulations and what the industry needs to do to accommodate them.
• The short-term and the medium term refrigerant options, from the R407s to R32 to HFOs. How they behave and where they can be applied:
• The natural alternatives.
• The practical and regulatory considerations for working with mildly flammable and flammable refrigerants.
• The training and skills implications of the new regulations.
• Are customers ready for the end of R22 – and what we can do about it?
To book your place and for information about sponsorship opportunities please contact
Andrew Shields on 020 3033 2909 – Andrew.email@example.com